So, are you ready to lose those extra pounds that you have gained? But are you tired of listening to all the stale and old tried-and-true weight loss advice like controlling your portions, eating more vegetables and exercising more. Maybe you’re in need of some fresh ideas and hence there have been too many diet experts who have come up with few lesser-known tips on dieting which can indeed motivate you to try it out immediately. If you’re looking for medical weight loss programs and you are not able to follow them on time, here are few evidence-based weight loss tips that will help you lose those extra pounds.
- Drink water before meals: It is usually claimed that drinking water can aid in weight loss and this is medically tested and true. When you drink water, this can boost metabolism by 24-30% along a period of one and one-and-half hours helping you burn more calories. A study showed that drinking half liter of water exactly 30 minutes before your meals will permit dieters to consume fewer calories and lose 45% more weight.
- Eggs should be taken for breakfast: If you didn’t know that eating whole eggs have all sorts of advantages which include losing weight, you should immediately start following it. It has been even proved according to studies that a grain-based breakfast along with eggs can help you consume fewer calories for the next 36 hours and also lose more fat. If you can’t have eggs for some specific reason, any other source of good quality protein can help you in a similar way.
- Take green tea: Green tea has got many benefits, one of them being weight loss. There are small amounts of caffeine in green tea and apart from that it is also loaded with antioxidants called catechins which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve fat burning. There are too many studies which show that green tea can help you to lose weight.
- Cut back on sugar: Added sugar is the worst ingredient in modern day diet and majority of us are taking too much of sugar. Studies reveal that consumption of sugar is related to the risk of obesity and also type-2 diabetes, heart disease and others. So, if you wish to lose weight, you should cut back on sugar and try to read labels so that you only take healthy foods which aren’t loaded with too much sugar.
- Opt for a low carb diet: In case you wish to get all benefits of carb restriction, consider taking on a low-carb diet. There are several studies which show that such a diet can help you lose 2-3 times weight as a standard low-fat diet when it comes to improving your health at the same time.
Therefore, if you’re wondering about the ways in which you can lose weight medically or by adopting the well-proven methods, take into account the above mentioned tips and advices. Don’t forget to exercise daily to get best results.